Notes from codata 2012 taipei:
- 1) Open AIRE has been working on collaborating with data infrastructures and data repositories, getting involved in RDA, and establishing working groups on publication and data link.
- 2) Open AIRE is European open access publication data infrastructure with policy-driven projects in 33 countries, being able to enrich the publications. A new publication model are grouped together, through which we can discover and verify with the statistics.
- 3) EC Open Access policies: EC recommendation on access to and preservation of scientific information.
- 4) Open AIRE is consisted of publication repositories of OA journals or scientific paper and CRIS Systems.
- 5) Metadata placed at a data repositories (all with guidelines) presenting with schema are part of Open AIRE.
Topics: Open Access; Public Sector Information; Legal and Policy Issues, Semantic Web and Linked Data, Social Science Data and the Digital Humanities
Category: Oral Presentation
Section: E2 - Data Publication & Citation [II]
Time: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 14:00 to 15:30
Room: Room 802 (8F)